Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Stan Lee!

I don't do this very often, but I'm presenting to my followers a chance to help a kid meet his hero.

I became acquainted with David Wilde through the Gen Con forums. He writes an ongoing SF epic on his blog, and also blogs about the daily challenges of being high-functioning autistic and living with a son who has the same diagnosis, plus possible bipolar disorder.

This poor kid has had a rough couple years, and David thinks that meeting his hero will make a world of difference. I honestly don't know much about autism, but I do have a son, and I know if he had a chance to meet his hero I would do whatever I needed to do in order to make it happen.

(Of course, it helps that the kid's hero is Stan Lee, comic god of awesomeness. I can always get behind that).

So if you have a few extra dollars, please consider throwing them David's way so he can make his son's dream come true.


http://thewildeman2.blogspot.com/2012/09/send-this-autistic-10-year-old-to-meet.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for doing this. I'm glad I found your blog too. Always good to be connected with other bloggers :D

    ReplyDelete